to Hebrew Yisraelite Culture!
We are an Ancient People called Hebrew Yisraelites. Our culture is unique in language, clothing, food, music, dance & religion. We worship Yah the Elohim of our Ancestors; Abraham, Isaac & Yacob. We are the people of the scriptures called by his name; to be a set-apart people. Read more
And it shall come to pass in the day of YHWH‘s sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king’s children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
What is Strange Apparel?
Let’s look at the law to get this answer. When it comes to clothing according to the law, Hebrew Yisraelites are commanded to …
- Wear fringes & Tekalet (violet) ribbon on the borders of their garment.
- Do not mix linen & wool together
- Do not mix fabrics together (few disagree)
- Men should not wear clothing that pertains to a woman
- Women should not wear clothing that pertains to a man
- Aaron & his son’s had special garments (only worn by them!)
It’s Strange for a Law Keeping Israelite not to Wear fringes & ribbon on one of their article of clothing everyday. It’s strange for an Israelite to wear mixed clothing, esp. linen/wool. Its strange for a man to wear women’s clothing and a women to wear men’s clothing.
Don’t get caught wearing “Strange Apparel”!
HebrewGarments.com is the place to get your garments made according to the Laws of Yah!
Most garments are custom made to order and processing is 1-14 days depending on your selection.
Visit http://HebrewGarments.com/store to see their selection of garments.
Because garments are custom made to order, you can get it the way you want it.
- CUSTOMIZE SIZE, LENGTH, COLOR, FABRIC TYPE
- OPTIONAL FRINGES – Choose color, length, fabric, & style of fringes. (This is an option in order to give you flexibility in choosing a type of fringes you want or the option of not wearing fringes should you rather add fringes yourself or rather wear fringes on a different article of clothing.)
- OPTIONAL RIBBON BORDERS – choose color of ribbon (blue or violet “tekalet”)
- OPTIONAL EMBROIDERY – Add one of our free embroideries to your garment or one of our paid options.
- OPTIONAL LINEN THREAD – You even have the option to have linen garments sewn USING 100% linen thread. Most people or companies who sew linen garments typically only sew them using cotton or polyester thread, but HebrewGarments.com makes having an Authentic 100% Linen Garment Truly Possible. From the thread to the fringes to the ribbon that borders the garment. (This is an option to allow customers the flexibility to decide if they want to pay for the extra linen thread as it is VERY PRICEY, but worth the cost to have a true 100% linen garment.)
- – Deut.22: Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.
- –Lev.19: Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.
Fringes & Ribbon is a mandatory law for clothing for Yah’s people. Optional fringes & ribbon is given in order to give you the flexibility to add your own fringes or wear fringes & ribbon on a different article of clothing, example:
Women may want to add fringes only to skirt and not the top, or only the top and not the skirt. Men may want to add fringes only on the vest and not the caftan. HebrewGarments.com does not force fringes/ribbon on anyone. Customize your garment according to your own personal style, just make sure at the end of the day, you are wearing fringes & “tekalet” ribbon somewhere on one of your article of clothing as says Numbers 15:37-40.
We could only display a small fraction of clothes, there is a huge selection to customize for yourself if you visit their website. Endless possibilities according to your imagination and combination selections.
TALLIT ROBE / OPEN KAFTAN
We could not post all of the garments, visit http://Facebook.com/HebrweGarments
or visit http://HebrewGarments.com
(39) page views